Thursday, June 4, 2015

* go nuts for donuts *

Tomorrow is one of the most important days of the year in my new life as an adopted 'Merican - National Doughnut Day! Donuts - doughnuts - have become such gourmet delights that I wanted to share my absolute favourites with you my dear, hungry, sweet-toothed readers. 

My London-based mate Ryan over at Borough 22 is a whisking wonderman, whipping up the most beautiful and glossy doughnuts {as well as Brownies and cupcakes} which are "free-from" all the nasties. Which means we can have double the amount. Which is fine by me. Check out Ryan's website and Instagram for all the ordering and delivery info; if you are in Old London Town you might even get your box delivered by the baker boy himself. 





:: All photos copyright Borough 22 :: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes...is your hand up? Yes, you over there....